Yes, I know its March but I have been hopelessly behind with all my swaps in February.
Sandy chose this months card and I have to admit I couldn't get inspired at all. I decided I would make a transfer onto Lutradur,
I placed the original picture postcard size into Photoshop, equalised the colour and it made it a lot brighter, I made a copy and played around in pattern maker and tiled the design.
I printed it out onto acetate, but the lighter colour didn't look so good and when I tried to transfer it onto the Lutradur, it looked very wishy washy.
In desperation I decided to revert to printing it onto acetate, and as the colours were so pale the yellow hardly showed up, I dabbed the back with some gold powder and then painted the whole surface with turquoise metallic paint,
I used both designs and made two postcards then stitched them together leaving one end open,
I was going to put a small card inside the pocket, but made a tag instead painted with a watered down acrylic covered in cling film to create the pattern. I then added a tassel
If I had thought about making the tag earlier I could have left the opening the other end and the Unicorn would have had a tail :)