Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Top Cat or should that be TinCat.



Once again the time has flown and its ages since my last blog, I thought I would show you this little fella.
My sister knows I have a weakness for odd cat ornaments and bought this wine bottle holder for me, and look what my husband found, the perfect bottle for his tum.
so there he sits with his tongue lolling out, making me smile every time I go in the kitchen, minus wine of course :)



Lynda ( purplemissus ) and I have been really busy finishing off the work for our book, it was sent off to Maggie last week and is still on track for April, It is getting very exciting now and I can't wait to see it.

I have been behind in my swaps and eventually made and posted the February ATC's for the group that Kate organised



I am also behind in my Calendar Girls Postcard swap, and have three failed attempts to prove it :(. I hope to finish it tomorrow.

5 comments:

CAROLYN SAXBY said...

Lovely textured ATC's and the cat is adorable! The wine bottle is perfect!!

Have a good evening
Carolyn :o)

Sharne Gregory said...

I am looking forward to your book, when in April are you hoping that it will be published

sharon young said...

What a great cat !!!! No wonder he makes you smile whenever you pass him.
Love your ATC's.
Looking forward to your book being published.
Many thanks for your lovely comment on my post.

hippopip said...

Like Sharon cant wait to get my hands on the book

Heather said...

These are gorgeous, lovely textures. Love the wine bottle holder and the perfect bottle of wine!