Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thank You

I would like to thank Margaret S who has nominated me for an award as a blog that brought her inspiration and made her appreciate the blogosphere, and a few days later I see my friend
Carol T has also nominated me, Thank you so much ladies,
I have so many blogs I love to read, and all very different to each other, I find it hard to choose, so for everyone out there taking the time to share their art, thank you and consider yourselves nominated :)

I thought I would share this picture with you all, I was working at the computer in my workroom, turned to look out of the window, which is 3 floors up, and this is what I saw in the garden across the road

If you can't quite make out what I was looking at here he is in close up,The tree he is surveying his world from is a Holly Tree, Ouch
I had to run to get the camera in case he decided to make a getaway and by the time I opened the window, he had settled down for a snooze, so I made lots of strange noises until he popped up to see what was going on :) its times like these I wish I knew how to set DH's camera,

2 comments:

sharon young said...

Wow! what an un comfortable place for a snooze11
Well spotted, thanks for sharing , it made me laugh!!

Purple Missus said...

I'd like to think that if he was stuck up there you would have climbed up in your jammies and got him down - or were you actually dressed on this occasion ????