I thought I would give you an update on the Lace that I glued to Pelmet Vilene,
It dried ROCK HARD, I mean really hard, I tried to machine sew through it, and the noise was terrible. so then I thought never mind it will make a good rubbing plate, but no that did not work either. so one for the no hope file.
Too much glue to try and hold it to the PV was the problem.
I thought I would show you what I was trying to achieve, this is a piece I made a few years ago, I sewed the lace to the Pelmet Vilene first, then painted it,much easier to sew through. LOL
this piece was chopped up for post cards and little buttons sewn on,no pictures of the finished postcards.