Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Well, I think I have most of 'my things to do' list ticked off.
Wednesday I went to my friends, and while I was there I became the proud owner of this little beauty, click on Jenny's name and scroll down to the cracker,and even better I was allowed to open it, as it was an early surprise, for weeks I have been going on about the little penguin from Happy Feet,
and the Persil advert with the little girl dancing with the penguin, they are giving away a free penguin, and Jenny had bought the Persil so that I could get my little soft toy, aww, ain't she grand :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

Hi Carol,

Just dropped by to wish you a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year when it comes.

I have enjoyed seeing your work. Thank you fo sharing it.

Carol

Tonniece said...

Hope you had a great Christmas.
And wanted to wish you and your's aa Happy New Year.


Tonniece