Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I live in a beautiful part of the world, wonderful landscapes. The sea nearby mountains, castles, and although I love to sit and watch the sea, especially when its rough and crashing on the shore, or to go up the Great Orme in Llandudno and look over the estuary to Anglesey, these places, artistically do nothing for me, but put me in a city amongst the high rise building, especially all glass, with the distorted reflections of other buildings mirrored on them, and I go weak at the knees.
I am waiting for my pictures to be developed ( yes I am a dinosaur still using the old film)but pinched this one from hubbies collection, just to keep me going. droooool

1 comment:

Carol said...

Love it too, know what you mean about only so much lovely country you can take! Am down here in the Gower.