Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Back Home

Well, I am back from my travels, in fact I was back on Tuesday, but have done nothing but sleep since I came home, We went to Boston and I had the great pleasure of meeting up with Sue B, we met in a Starbucks at Barnes and Noble, what more could I ask, good coffee, great books and wonderful company. We also met up at the end of the holiday, Sue took me to a fantastic Fabric Shop (I had to be restrained as we only had one suitcase :)
and took us out for lunch, I would love to return the favour if she ever gets to North Wales.
We went up to Quebec for a couple of nights and I met up with Nadine in Montreal, I have known Nadine on line for about 6 years so it was great to meet in person, and as with Sue, we didn't stop talking. Nadine and her DH took us around the old town, and I got to see her beautiful work in a very posh gallery. We went for a Persian meal,it was delicious, not something I have tried before, but will definitely try again, but they are a bit thin on the ground in North Wales.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Good to see you back..
I'm glad you had a great time, even got to see a bit a Canada:):)
I went to you hubbys site, he takes great pics loved then and added a comment. Now Jason his site is FABULOUS,what a tlented family, I couldn't leave a comment so please tell him his work is brilliant..