Pages

Monday, February 20, 2006



I cannot believe I have not updated for a whole week, I would like to tell you its because I have been creating amazing things in my workroom, but I cannot lie, I have just had a really lazy week, could not get myself motivated at all.
I did manage to do a little bit of machine embroidery, and after about ten minutes it made me go cross eyed, sewing circles on shiny material is not recommended.
I started with a length of fabric much wider than needed, but it did not shrink as much as I thought, so I have chopped about a foot off the end, this messed up the flow of the circles a bit, and so I am going to burn away the excess fabric around the shapes, instead of having a straight panel.

2 comments:

Gill said...

Those yummy colours were worth waiting for, though, Carol! Good to see you back.

Liz Plummer said...

Love the effect you've created here, Carol! Was wondering when you would tempt us with more pictures!