Pages

Monday, July 10, 2006

Margaret Beal Course


Spent 2 days on a Margaret Beal workshop, and had a wonderful time, enjoyed it far more that I thought I would, had a good laugh with my friend Jenny, also met two lovely ladies Robin, who was on holiday from Australia, and Jean a new member to the guild,both wonderful company. I shall load some samples, I scanned them so the colours are a bit strange, Margaret keeps the course running very fast, and gives lots of information, I never get much done in a workshop situation, but my head is buzzing with ideas.

5 comments:

feltedfibers said...

Hi Carol, The colours are odd when using the camera too, wonder why? yes it was a wonderful course and great company.
Jenny.

Kim said...

Great fun. I love her work.

Unknown said...

It was great fun Kim, I can't wait to do some more, but with the heat at the moment, the last thing I want to do is slave over a hot soldering iron :-)

Anne Lullie said...

Carol; Thanks to your commenting on my recent blog post--I feel like I have met a new creative fiber artist!! I lovw your work on thew blog--do you have a website also?

Judy Scott said...

Hi Carol Ive got a two day workshop soon with Margaret I was doubting it was really for me but you sound as though you liked it. What size wattage does the soldering iron have to be??? Have you done any work your own style incorporating the technique? Hope you dont mind me asking, Judyx