Pages

Sunday, October 02, 2011

What a Week

Its been a very interesting week, the weather was glorious and luckily my DH had three days off,we chilled out on the Wednesday then to Ikea on the Thursday, bought lots of goodies, two bedside tables, picture frames, a lamp and a throw, white magazine holders and little boxes that fit perfectly into my new shelf unit, it was too hot to go to any other stores so after a nice lunch we came home and flaked out :)

Friday we decided to play tourist and went to LLandudno, picked up my mum on the way and headed for the pier.



This view is from halfway down the pier towards the Great Orme,I spent many happy hours playing here as a child, we liked this bit of the old beach as there were not as many visitors and lovely big rocks to clamber over.



Looking back from the end of the pier towards LLandudno prom, walking along the pier always brings back happy memories as I used to work in the cafe at the end in the ice cream kiosk during school holidays when I was 12, 13 and 14,and I loved it, everything was 3d or 6d, nice and easy to add up, LOL



I spent Saturday and Sunday pottering around sorting my magazines and shelves so nothing creative this week, time to get back to work.

Last weekend was the Helfa Gelf/Art trail, I will do a separate post on that,once I have sorted my photo's.

No comments: