Thursday, May 29, 2008


I received a comment on my blog yesterday from a post back in early 2007, as it came up as anonymous and no e-mail to give a reply, I thought I would answer here.

I keep finding references to SCRIM on many fiber artist sites, but I cannot find anyone in the USA who will sell it to me. Can someone help? Where can I buy it?
thanks so much!!! Kat

UK Scrim is the same as US Cheesecloth, I am sure if you look on somewhere like Joggles site they would have what you need.

1 comment:

Mary Ann Littlejohn said...

You can buy cheesecloth at JoAnn's in small 3-yd.?? pkgs or by the yard. Look where the rolls of Sulky and other stabilizers are.