Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2007

makeover


This torso was made around a year and a half ago, I don't usually use these colours but at the time I felt like I needed to use them for this work. I keep looking at it sitting on the shelf and just lately it is getting on my nerves, and so I decided I am going to give her a makeover, I am going to paint over her and maybe add some scraps, not sure yet, so watch this space:)
I have not been posting to my blog as often as I would like the last week or so, we are waiting for the birth of our first granchild, and he is 10 days overdue, so I have not been able to concentrate on much at all.

7 comments:

Sue B said...

lol - getting on your nerves huh? Well I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with her.

StegArt said...

Well I'm all excited to see what becomes of 'THE TORSO'.

Carla B said...

Will be waiting to see your new grandbaby! I'm going to be a new grandma myself next January, so I can relate...

Shirley Goodwin said...

I want to know how you MADE your torso, Carol. Twll me before you become a grandma!

Mary lin said...

Can hardly wait to see the new look! Love the work on your blob

Carol said...

I can't wait to see what you do with her.

I hope you post piccies of your new grandchild who is keeping you waiting. Take care.

Karen Hall said...

lovely to come across the work of another welsh blogger - enjoyed your blog
karen