Pages

Monday, August 21, 2006

Well,I thought it was high time I jumped back into blogland, I have not felt like doing anything for weeks, but I did use the time to read my textile books and look back through my old Quilting Arts and Cloth Paper Scissors, but last week I got a huge rush of energy, cleaned the flat, one of those under the bed top of the wardrobe type cleans, Well I won't be doing that for a long time again....
On the Thursday I went to Festival of Quilts in Birmingham with my friend Jenny, never been to a quilt event before, but I will certainly go again it was fabulous. I met up with an internet friend Helen it is so lovely to finally meet someone you have 'known' for a while and we chatted away like old friends.Also met up with Myfanwy,but she was busy with her stand Winifred Cottage , so couldn't talk for long
I did take lots of pictures but it was with a camera that needs the film developing, yes there are still some around, I cannot take a decent photo with our compact digital, and I am not allowed near his SLR big boy. will get them put onto cd as soon as possible.
The visit to this exhibition got me fired up and rareing to go do some creating, so watch this space

2 comments:

margaret said...

There seems to be "something in the air" -- so many people are doing big clearups at the moment!

FoQ was like a wonderful party, wasn't it, so many delights not least of which was running into people you know...

Digitalgran said...

Nice to have you posting again Carol. Another Margaret.