Pages

Sunday, April 02, 2006


A view down the length of my side of the room, doesn't it look soul-less being so tidy


My cozy corner, there are two quilts on the chair, the navy one was made by my friend on our 30th Wedding Anniversary, The other was made by another friend and her online pen-pal group while I was having radiotherapy. They all made a square and sent them to a lady in OZ, she put the quilt together and all their names are on the back. I am lucky to have such nice people in my life.


My sliding wardrobe doors covered in postcards, both bought and from a postcard swap I did a few years ago, hiding shelves loaded with a multitude of fabric and stuff!


This is looking the other way up the room, I will take another couple of pictures next week, when you will see what an untidy trollop I really am.

8 comments:

jackie said...

Looks like you are getting set for some really big new project. Sounds like the flooring was major work in itself though.

Gill said...

Carol, I think you are going to find it very hard to get out the first thing which messes your room up?

Unknown said...

LOL,The deed is already done Gill,
I could not stand it so tidy, all my bits are unpacked on the table.
My sewing machine is out and has work under it already

Anonymous said...

So glad you have "messed " it up and started work. Lovely well organised space though. You can come and sort my room out now - OK?

Shirley Goodwin said...

Oh yes please, mess it up!

Shirley in New Zealand

Zaz said...

great studio workroom Carol!!1 Now go and do and some messing!!! ;-)

Sara

Liz Plummer said...

Very impressive, Carol and I love the way you've arranged your postcards! I've got about 40 sitting in a pile on a shelf waiting for me to do something with them...

feltedfibers said...

Hi Carol, Ooooh its tooo tidy!!! go on muck it up, be a messy pup like me! I am the lucky one having seen it in "real life" you have a beautiful work space, exactly what you deserve but must add a 'well done' Derek too :-) What is your next project please? Jenny M